COVID might be a problem, but LCW members have a knack for breaking barriers!
While we’re unable to get together physically this Christmas season, we’re SUPER excited to announce our FIRST EVER Virtual Catalog.
Why a catalogue?
This is an awesome way to feature our members’ talent and share information about their new/upcoming book releases.
Our 2020 Christmas catalog will be sent via email to our email constituents (over 400 members).
How do I participate?
It’s easy! Get your book listed in three easy steps.
- Complete a quick registration form which gets information about your book.
- Upload a high-resolution (good quality) book cover for your titles.
- Submit payment ($5 per book) to LCW. After registering, you will receive an invoice at the email address you provide. All profits go to Lancaster Christian Writers Association.
- The registration deadline is NOVEMBER 21, 2020 at 11:59PM
- A link to the catalogue will be sent TWICE to all members on our e-list.
- There is no limit as to how many books you may have listed, however the cost is $5 per book.
- A link to your website/the retailer’s site will be listed on the catalog page as will your headshot (if provided)
- Listings will be organized by genre (as stated in your application form) and then author last name.
- By participating, you affirm that you have the rights to display/promote your book. LCW assumes no responsibility for copyright infringement etc.
- LCW reserves the right to not display books it deems unsuitable for its members
If you have any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.