This year, we’re running a “digital booktable”. Our booktable will be a PDF sporting the covers of our conferees and hyperlinked to your website or online retailer for easy shopping.
Here’s where things get really good.
Whereas in a physical conference, books are only displayed to those who are actually there, our digital booktable will be:
- posted on LCWA’s website on 4/25
- Remain on our website for two weeks AFTER the conference
- shared via social media
- distributed to our registrants prior to the conference.
Interested in participating?
All this for only $7 per title with a max of 5 titles per author. There is no commission or fees for sales made from this booktable, just the $7 listing fee.
Follow these three easy steps.
- Register for the conference if you haven’t already done so
- Complete THIS form by 4/13/22.
- Submit payment for advertising (online or via check).* A .75 cent processing fee will apply to online payments.
Conferee Digital BookTable
Advertising space in our 2022 digital BookTable PDF. Includes online processing fee.
If paying by check:
Make checks payable to Lancaster Christian Writers Association and mail to PO Box 271 Lampeter PA 17537. ALL CHECKS MUST BE RECEIVED by 4/22 or your book will not be included. If close to this deadline, we strongly encourage you to pay via PayPal.
Spots are limited. Each author may advertise a maximum of 5 titles. LCWA reserves the right to refuse to advertise books for any reason whatsoever. No refunds will be offered unless the title in question will not be included on the table.